An Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Research
Did you know that more than 90% of IT organizations think identity and access governance is critically important, but only about one-quarter of those organizations perform monthly audits? As a result, nearly ¾ of violations go unreported — which creates security gaps that can put business data at serious risk.
Find out how organizations like yours are currently managing identity and access governance — what they’re doing well, where they’re falling short, and most importantly, how they plan to do it better and more cost-effectively going forward.
Download the EMA report now and discover how to:
- Meet top requirements for successful identity and access governance.
- Reduce security threats by detecting and remediating policy violations.
- Optimize the frequency and quality of governance audits.
- Seamlessly apply policy-based controls to improve enterprise security and meet compliance requirements.
- Use automated governance platforms to simplify management and reduce IT costs.
Read "Achieving Effective Identity and Access Governance” now!